Tampa Bay Family Law Legal Practice
Most family law issues are challenging. They involve the breakup of marriages and long-term relationships. A divorce frequently includes children, whose needs and interests sometimes get lost amid their parents' anger and hurt. People are usually very suspicious of the motives of the others involved in the process. Family law attorneys help people when they are most vulnerable and stressed.
Aggressive Representation During Difficult Times
At our law firm in New Port Richey and Oldsmar/Tampa, Florida, we concentrate on helping people during some of the most trying days of their lives. Although our Tampa divorce lawyers and staff are aggressive and committed to protecting our clients' rights, we also try to provide a refuge. Our offices are comfortable and welcoming.
Do you need the best Tampa divorce lawyer? Learn how we can help you. Contact The Law Offices of Steven Glaros and Associates for a free 30-minute consultation. Call us at 813-854-1234 or 727-938-2900 or 727-545-8633.
Family Law Issues
Family law is not just divorce, but includes many related matters, such as these:
- Child custody and visitation: Often these are the most contentious issues during divorce proceedings.
- Alimony and child support: We ensure that our clients are treated fairly and have the resources to move forward after divorce.
- Modifications: We help clients modify the orders handed down when the divorce was finalized. Reasons for modification include job loss, remarriage, illness or disability.
- Relocations: We fight for the best interests of children in modifications arising from a desire to relocate with a child.
- Equitable distribution of property: We use investigators and experts to ensure that all relevant property is included in the equitable division process.
- Paternity: We help men and women get the parental rights and child support they deserve by establishing paternity.
- Domestic violence: Our goal in domestic violence cases is to sort through allegations and arrive at the truth, protecting our clients' rights and their children.
- Adoption: Our law firm handles family adoptions, principally stepparent adoptions.
Our Tampa family lawyers also draft prenuptial agreements and act as mediators to help resolve any family law dispute. Attorney Glaros is a certified mediator and can serve in either required or voluntary mediations. He also represents clients during mediation sessions.
Contact Our Tampa Divorce Law Firm
Some family law issues are best handled in a timely way. Contact our law firm, with offices in Tampa, Holiday and Tarpon Springs and Pinellas Park, FL to learn how we can help you with any family law matter. Call us at 813-854-1234 or 727-938-2900 or 727-545-8633.